|SERVICES||NIGERIA||REST OF AFRICA||EUROPE||Make a booking|
|Keynote Speaker||₦850,000.00||$5,000.00||£10,000.00||Click to Book|
|Conference Facilitation||₦500,000.00||$5,000.00||£10,000.00||Click to Book|
|Training||₦1,000,000.00||$5,000.00||£10,000.00||Click to Book|
|Brand Endorsements||₦50,000,000.00||$,100,000,000.00||£1,000,000.00||Click to Book|
CANCELLATION AND PENALTIES
These Terms (Conditions) apply to all services ordered from you the Client through our principal, Jamie Pajoel and provided by JAMIE PAJOEL INTERNATIONAL™, you agree that these conditions shall apply to those services and your request order.
- Jamie Pajoel International ™ shall provide only the services requested for and approved by Client.
- Jamie Pajoel International™ shall operate under reasonable discretion, and within available resources to give Client added value to services ordered.
- Jamie Pajoel International™ shall be required to provide a new proposal bill and pro forma invoice to Client in the event of an additional service request by Client that is not stated in the pro forma invoice.
- Jamie Pajoel International ™ shall not be held liable for any contingencies that may arise in the event that Client is not forthcoming with the payment schedule as advised in this pro forma invoice above.
- Jamie Pajoel International ™ agrees to be liable for any contingencies that arise on our part as a result of our own shortcomings at any given period in the course of or service delivery.
- Jamie Pajoel International ™ shall use its reasonable endeavors’ to meet any performances of services requested for a satisfactory outcome.
- Jamie Pajoel International ™ shall have the right to make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Services, and Jamie Pajoel International shall notify Client in any such event.
- Jamie Pajoel International ™ shall provide services using reasonable care and skill and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with your Request and reasonable instructions from time to time.
- Notice of cancellation of the booking must be made in writing and receipt thereof confirmed by the Jamie Pajoel International.
- A cancellation policy shall be effected by Jamie Pajoel International™ and adhered to by Client as follows:
- Should there be a shortfall and Jamie Pajoel International ™ is not able to offer services as related herein Jamie Pajoel International, shall inform the client 24hours prior to the time for the commencement of the service, making a full refund of payments made for the particular service cancelled, and may provide an alternative arrangement for the
- Any cancellation that may arise from Jamie Pajoel International as a result of Client’s delay to meet up payment shall result to a 15% payment of the total sum on invoice by the Client.
- In the event that the Client cancels the booking with at sixty (60) days prior notice from its scheduled date and time, no cancellation fee shall be payable. However, the Client will remain liable for any other pre-agreed expenses incurred by the Jamie Pajoel International.
- Cancellation made between thirty-one (31) and sixty (60) days before the event, will attract a cancellation fee of fifty (50) percent of the Booking Fee, including the expenses incurred in relation thereto.
- A cancellation fee of hundred percent (100%) of the Booking Fee, including expenses incurred, is payable in the event that the Client cancels the booking within fourteen days.
- Jamie Pajoel International reserve their respective rights to cancel this agreement up to 72 hours prior to the date of the engagement. Should Jamie Pajoel International/Jamie Pajoel cancel this engagement, then the client will be refunded all monies paid with regards to booking fees only.