We recommend printing these instructions to help you prepare your responses ahead of time and referring to them while completing the application.
GENERAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND TIPS
- Currently, the only method for applying to participate in the JPI Program is via an online application. You will need access to a computer and the Internet to apply.
- Only those applicants who fully complete the online application will be considered. Applications and information submitted through email or other means will not be considered.
- You do not have to finish your application in one session. You may save your work and return later to continuing working on your application as many times as necessary until completion. Please note the deadlines stipulated for your preferred cohort dates.
- Answer all questions on the application in English. Spelling and grammar will be evaluated.
- Questions that require a response are marked with an asterisk (*). Questions that are not marked with an asterisk are OPTIONAL and do not have to be completed.
- All answers in the application including written responses to personal statements must be your own, original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated and applicants found to have plagiarized will be disqualified.
- You may wish to review the application and its questions before filling in the application. Some applicants find it helpful to create their responses offline (in a separate Word document for example) and then cut and paste their responses into the appropriate sections of the application.
SELECTION STAGE ONE
- Note: Only 50 applicants will be shortlisted.
- Those shortlisted will be required to make a 5 mins video stating why they should be selected.
- All videos will be uploaded on JPI Youtube Channels and the link will be sent to you.
- You are required to share your video link with your network, inviting them to do the followings:
- Subscribe to JPI Youtube Channels
- Watch your video
- Mentioned your name in the Comment section
- Share your video on any of their social media
Note: Your video must fulfill these 4 tasks for you to move to stage two
SELECTION STAGE TWO
Only 30 applicants with 500 Subscribers to JPI Youtube Channels, Name Mentioned on the Comment section and Shared videos will be selected.